Hey guys, I can't believe that's your little guy!! He looks so big now! And your photo shoot was soooo cute. We just joined the "blog world" so I am sure Dan can tell you how to see ours...I am not quite in the action yet! Can't wait for the cousins to meet in October! :) love, Christy
3 comments:
Adrienne, your photos turned out so good, they are all wonderful.
hey jon, I didnt know you had a blogspot.
right on, its kinda fun. i think i blog more than I email.
I like your pics.
Hey guys, I can't believe that's your little guy!! He looks so big now! And your photo shoot was soooo cute. We just joined the "blog world" so I am sure Dan can tell you how to see ours...I am not quite in the action yet! Can't wait for the cousins to meet in October! :) love, Christy
Post a Comment