We had an OB appointment yesterday and an ultrasound today for little Camille. Unfortunetly both appointments were very short. Both doctors said that she is doing just fine and her growth is right on schedule, she weighed in at 1.6 pounds. I had been hoping we would get a really good 3D picture of her today but the doctor said her hand was in front of her face and he never turned on the 3D part of the machine, so the only picture I do have of her from today is so unclear that I am not going to even bother posting it. Maybe in MA we will get another ultrasound done. I am just glad to know that she is doing well and measuring up right where she should be.
With only 3 days left until we leave we have been very busy. Packing, selling things, trying to get organized. It's such a big job moving... speaking of, I need to get going and start working on stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment