Norman, Christy, Jonathan, Julie, and Randy. (I wish I had more younger pictures of Jonathan, but this is it.)

Me in the stroller, clockwise from there are my cousins James and Will, my aunt Mary, my mom and my cousin Dan.

This is the Gargan clan. I won't go into naming everyone, lol. I am the baby in the center back with the purple and white dress on.







2 comments:
so cute! Ethan definitely looks a lot like you! Mom has a b-zillion pics at home. And all doubles. I know she is busy with school, but Brian and I are going up to take the dogs up there in two weeks. Maybe I will find some for you and mail them... Maybe! Don't get too excited cause I might not have time, or I might forget...
Hey Joy, thanks! I would love pictures of him as a baby and kid. He looks even more like Ethan than I did. No pressure or anything. If you are too busy I totally understand. I'm sure there is a lot to do to move to the other side of the world. Good luck with that. I pray you get everything done you need to and that it is not too stressful for you guys!
Post a Comment