Saturday, November 1, 2008
Halloween
Unfortunately I forgot my camera this Halloween, so no pictures of the kids trick-or-treating this year. =( Ethan dressed up as a dalmatian and Camille was a little pumpkin (click here to see pictures of them in their costumes.) Then we went over to a friend's house to go trick-or-treating with them. Their kids were batman and a kitty. Anyway, Ethan was having so much fun running up and down hills, saying hi to people and falling down every few minutes. He was always very friendly to the people handing out the candy and would often politely refuse the candy they tried to give him. His favorite candy this year was lolly pops. He got a lolly pop from someone and held onto it all night. By the way, this year was Jonathan's first time trick-or-treating ever and I think he had a really good time. I can't wait for next year when Ethan understands what he is doing even more. I hope everyone had a great Halloween! Please post comments with Halloween stories! I would love to hear them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment