Baby Bee

 BabyFetus Ticker

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Jonathan's Thanksgiving 2008

Hello all and we hope you are having a happy thanksgiving! We have been cleaning, cooking, relaxing, playing, reading, and taking pictures today. I have a few days off (I only need to do some small amount of homework) to spend with the family. What kinds of fun stuff are you doing or did you do for your Thanksgiving? What are you thankful for?

I am thankful for my wife and children! They are so precious and special! Bye Bye...


Good morning sister...Happy Thanksgiving!


I love Thanksgiving breakfast (eggs, sausage, and a bagel).


A beautiful blue sky was swallowed by this mass of clouds...


I'm sad because daddy took a picture with my skirt up...


Camille is content, but Ethan wants to take a nap...


Thanks Jake for taking our picture!


MOMMY!!! I said I don't want my picture taken...!

No comments: