With just over 2 weeks left before we start our move across country I am starting to feel a little anxious! Here is our agenda so far... Today and tomorrow we will be working on getting our moving sale ready. It is a lot of work to go through all of your stuff and decide what you don't need (even if you really like it) and then to put a price on it (even if you don't really want to get rid of it, but have to.) Saturday from 9-2 we have our moving sale. Sunday we will celebrate Mother's Day in the morning and then it's off to work for Jonathan. Next week while Jonathan is at work I will be working hard on packing up all of the stuff we ARE taking. The week after is crammed with last minute doctor appointments and whatnot, besides packing up things that are not essential and finally we pick up our moving trailer on Thursday the 22nd or Friday the 23rd, spend Friday loading the truck and leave for Auburn on Saturday the 24th.
Then the fun starts. Sunday we are having our baby shower/going away party in Auburn. On the 26th or the 27th Jonathan and his sister, Joy, leave for Massachusetts! Finally, Ethan and I fly out on June 4th and start settling into our new home. Like I said, I am anxious, but very excited. Wish us luck and keep us in your thoughts and prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment