Baby Bee

 BabyFetus Ticker

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Every parent deserves the right to brag about their kid... here goes...

Our little genious loves to line things up and stack things tall. We have always been amazed at his creativity in doing this. Everything looks like a piece of art! But today while I was cleaning the bedroom Ethan was out in the living room playing quietly. I finally came out to see what he was doing (because usually quiet equals trouble) but to my surprise he was just lining his cars up. The most amazing thing about it was that he lined them up by color! I have never seen him do this before, and it could have been an accident since we haven't gone over colors too much, but I think it was on purpose. Check it out below!


He has also started talking a lot. The reason I think he may know his colors well is because he will learn things sometimes that I cannot figure out where he learned it. For example, everytime we are walking outside or driving in the car he points to the trees and says "tee!" over and over again. It is the cutest thing, but I have no idea where he learned it. Kids are amazing that way, but you have to remember to be very careful about what you say and expose them to. You don't want your kid to scream out f#$%! or something like that, do you? Some of his other favorite words are kitty, mama, dada, bye, cheese, shoes, all done, doggy, hi and hello. Very cute! This morning as Jonathan was leaving he even ran to the door, waved and said "bye da!"

1 comment:

Regan said...

This is amazing! He definitely lined them up by color, and it had to be on purpose...