Baby Bee

 BabyFetus Ticker

Friday, December 19, 2008

December fun

It's been a while... Here are a few pictures of what we've been up to over the past few weeks.

Camille is now holding onto toys and playing with things. She's very social, loves kisses and laughs all the time.

I made some gingerbread cookies, they were so good. Jonathan and I had a lot of fun decorating them.

Cami is getting so big and she is such a beautiful girl!

Ethan is getting bigger and smarter everyday. He loves being a "big boy" and learning about animals.

Ethan absolutely loves Camille and asks to "hol" her all the time.

We had a huge snowstorm today, it was so awesome! We got about 6 or 7 inches now (9pm) and it's still snowing.

Our car about halfway through the day, there's way more snow now.

Here I am opening my birthday present (3 weeks early). It was a lamp! Boy, did we need one and it is so cute. Thanks honey!!

No comments: