We have gotten a lot of snow this weekend. We have about a foot or more now and it is still snowing. I am watching the news as I type this and they are saying another 6-10 inches of snow tomorrow! WOW! Welcome to New England, Hicks family! Here are a few pictures from today.
Getting ready to dig out the car. Quite an ordeal.
Cami sleeping peacefully in her crib in her new bedding.
Jonathan had to dig this out!
The roof of the car halfway cleared off.
Ethan in his gear trying to walk down the 3 flights of stairs.
Taking it all in...
Ethan did not like being cold!
Relaxing in front of a wintry scene.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow you guys have lots of snow. All the pics are soo cute, I love Cami's new bedding it's so pretty. Have a wonderful Christmas :)
Haha those are funny pictures... jonathans huge beard, the kids so buddled and trying to play at the park.. I bet you miss the SB 75 degrees.. Ethans lucky to play in snow though.
3 comments:
Wow you guys have lots of snow. All the pics are soo cute, I love Cami's new bedding it's so pretty. Have a wonderful Christmas :)
Haha those are funny pictures... jonathans huge beard, the kids so buddled and trying to play at the park.. I bet you miss the SB 75 degrees.. Ethans lucky to play in snow though.
Wow! That is crazy! And awesome! Do you really drive in that? Yikes!
Post a Comment