Baby Bee

 BabyFetus Ticker

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Kids and food... Such a mystery..

I made vegetarian chili for dinner tonight, which neither of the kids wanted to eat. Ethan took a couple of bites and then went off to play with a train toy he has. Cami, being stuck in her high chair, kind of just flung the chili on the ground, on the mirror next to her and all over her tray. As I was cleaning her up she discovered that she could rip the beans in half, she happened to throw one garbanzo bean on the floor. When I set her down she reached down and picked it up and started eating it! She wouldn't even take a bit of it when it was on her plate!! I sometimes wonder if she would eat if I just scattered her food all over the floor??? Oh well... Maybe someday she will eat off of her plate. Haha, kids and food....

No comments: